WW2 Japanese Navy Sword (Takayama )

Swords

Here’s a Beautiful WW2 Naval Takayama Sword His swords are highly sought after and don’t come up for auction often 

Is shorter thicker version Was made at the Takayama forge. It’s designed by Masayoshi an instructor from the Naval academy and designed to kill with one thrust. Has a long signature.Smiths name and polisher Oya Michio Takayama was responsible for test cutting the heads off of seven POWs 

This sword comes with it’s original sarute and Naval tassel.The scabbard has some splitting but isn’t really noticeable where its located 

and expected being made of wood caused by shrinkage over time 

The blade is mint condition with a mirror like finish Blade is is 24 inches long and thicker than average sword It has a shorter stout kissaki

Over all length is 34 1/2 inch long with a thick Kissaki as shown in pictures I added a 2nd

Asking price 2600 +100.00 Fully insured 

IMG_2444.jpeg

IMG_2445.jpeg

IMG_2447.jpeg

IMG_2448.jpeg

IMG_2449.jpeg

IMG_2450.jpeg

• Like 1

Are you advertising your auction on eBay? Are you discussing an item that is on auction somewhere or for sale elsewhere by an online seller?
No? Then STICK to the For Sale section here. We have an entire section devoted to sales here. Use it.

I moved this. Again.

I can tell you directly. Spitting your dummy here or in the nihonto community will get you off side of everyone faster than farting on your wife hand in bed. 

Relax, take a  step back. Iv had lovers tiffs with brain in the past but we got past it. Hes a decent guy with a lot on his plate

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You don't seem to understand.
Don't post it in the auction section. That section marked "Auctions and Online Sales or Sellers"? Do NOT use that unless you are discussing a seller or someone else's online sale. It is not for listing your items.
Use the section marked "For Sale or Trade" and in that section, the one labelled "Swords and Edged Weapons"
I can't make it more clear than that.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Thanks Bruce Send the guys who are interested my way

I do fart in bed not in my wife’s hand

Drinking Metamucil and getting older doesn’t help 

Thanks for the advice Brian I will use that section 

Steve