Any info about this sword? Possibly money laundering?

I recently found out about this tachi that was sold at an absurd $100,000,000 USD.  Can anyone tell me why it was appraised so high?  Looking at the blade, it has a very deep tori-zori, one that I haven't seen on a tachi before.  From what I know, tachi usually had koshi-zori.  The blade is clearly not in the best shape.  It has numerous nicks in the edge and is completely out of polish.  It is also clearly starting to lightly rust.  The koshirae is in amazing condition, and I wonder when it was made.  It also seems to have a bit of history to it, supposedly used by Fukushima Masanori.  I haven't seen any info of the name of the smith nor have I seen the tang.  The most expensive nihonto I've seen up to this point was only a few million USD.  What makes this one worth so much more?

Immediately upon seeing this, I had a feeling the price is a product of art-world money laundering.  Can any experienced people shed some light on this?

image.thumb.png.50528f2e2ca1e106b17363cd42eb7b11.png

image.thumb.png.d3dc59366521eb6884308d8829c868a0.png

We have covered this sword and this topic already several times on the NMB….. boring….

Please do some homework with the search facility on the NMB and Google. 
Also, please read about how they have self-appraised this “sword” and self-evaluated it. 

• Thanks 1