For sale

Hello

selling few blades. Hope they make their way to a good home..

nidai yoshimichi katana. Ubu with one mekugi, outstanding polish (nbthk hozon (easy toku ho (at the time spending so much to ship it back to Japan was senseless))) with perfect fit shirasaya and koshirae - $6750

nidai yoshimichi wakizashi. Same sudare ba pattern as the katana. Same ubu one mekugi in outstanding polish with shirasaya. Solid 14k gold habaki - $4800

yokoyama Sukenaga katana. Outstanding polish - ubu with one mekugi. 29” nagasa. The shirasaya has 3” split on both sides, can be fixed. Still holding the katana well. NTHK NPO Kanteisho $5500

muromachi Jumyo katana with 2 dragon carvings on each side. Ubu with one mekugi. Fine surface scratches but no flaws. Great sambonsugi hamon. NTHK Kanteisho. The shirasaya is old and it bears sayagaki - $6500

mumei slight suriage attributed to Kanemoto by NTHK in great polish and a great study piece. The hamon features a lot of activities. Folks with knowledge think it’s earlier era and higher tier swordsmith. NTHK Kanteisho 

shirasaya - $3850

i will supply all necessary photos that are requested by serious buyers. Cashiers check, friends and family by PayPal, Zelle etc

the prices do not include shipping. I ship overnight with the US with full insurance. I’m also willing to ship overseas where such items are permitted. Customs fees (if applicable are buyer’s responsibility)

thank you

p.s didn’t want to clutter the thread so questions or requests - please dm

yv

6 hours ago, jesse said:

Hello John, could you send me pics of the Jumyo katana?  I am looking for a Jumyo katana for my collection.

Warm Regards,

Jesse

Will do, also

as I always suggest as well is I can FaceTime anytime any detail in any angle so there are no disagreements whatsoever. Needless to say I want all of them sold here - great folks, lots of knowledge

Thank you

On 8/20/2024 at 3:03 PM, NewB said:

Mumei sold

thank you forum member

once it’s paid I’ll send the forum a percentage of the sale

god bless

yulian

Blade available 

:/

28 1/4” nagasa

• 3 weeks later...