Help identify these recent finds. Anything helps.

Reefishere

Dear Sherif.

With just these to go on not a great deal can be said but guessing suggests that the first is gunto mounted but with a civil tsuba so possibly an earlier blade kitted out for the war, the second looks like a civil wakizashi.  (This really is a guess but might be signed Sadayuki.)

Not sure what Zyn is but using it anywhere near a Japanese sword might be a 'sin', fittings included.

You might find it easier to post more images if you resize your photographs.

Look forward to seeing some more.

All the best.

25 minutes ago, Geraint said:

Dear Sherif.

With just these to go on not a great deal can be said but guessing suggests that the first is gunto mounted but with a civil tsuba so possibly an earlier blade kitted out for the war, the second looks like a civil wakizashi.  (This really is a guess but might be signed Sadayuki.)

Not sure what Zyn is but using it anywhere near a Japanese sword might be a 'sin', fittings included.

You might find it easier to post more images if you resize your photographs.

Look forward to seeing some more.

All the best.

I have some amazing photos the forum is just glitching for me. Thanks for the help so far !

Another reduction method (in my simpleton way) I have found useful is to take a picture, then go to your Gallery...open the same picture....take a screen shot of it.....a couple of times if you wish.....the meg's just reduce dramatically with each 'copy'. 

9 hours ago, robinalexander said:

Another reduction method (in my simpleton way) I have found useful is to take a picture, then go to your Gallery...open the same picture....take a screen shot of it.....a couple of times if you wish.....the meg's just reduce dramatically with each 'copy'. 

Thank you so much