Hate to ask....but..

Really hate to even mention this. But many of the hosting and software bills have just come up for renewal and had to lay out a chunk of change. Although we are still ok with the current reserves, there has been more going out than coming in. I know times are tough, and therefore any contributions will always be voluntary and not expected. But it's mainly the Gold memberships and dealer subscriptions that keep us going, and we have a lot of unrenewed memberships due to people coming and going through this complex collecting field of ours.
I just want to ask those who are able, to consider a membership if you are able. I feel for $5/month, we offer a ton of info here...over 15 years of it. You get far more pm's, less time between searches and other benefits mentioned here: https://www.militaria.co.za/nmb/subscriptions/
Or at least please consider renewing if you membership is expiring. We accept Paypal, and if you send me a pm, I can send a CC request through a secure payment processor too. Donations for sales done here are also a huge help, but of course are also voluntary. If you would like to see any other benefits for Gold membership that are within the scope of the software, feel free to ask.
Would love to add more plugins that offer more features and themes, but most come at a price, and a 6 or 12 month renewal period.
Anyways, just a mention, and of course a huge thanks to those who are always stepping up with contributions, memberships or just info and assistance to members. From the guys who answer newbie questions, to those who give their time and knowledge with translations and expertise. Thank you all. Couldn't do any of this without you.

Brian

• Like 14
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Just signed up for Gold.

Been thinking about it for a while. I honestly didn’t expect to get this heavily invested in learning about nihonto when I joined not too long ago. People here have a been extremely helpful.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I have had a few paid translation requests come in these past few months, thanks to the forum. So I'm sharing the wealth with a donation to NMB, who makes such connections possible.

• Like 4
  • Love 5