I’m having a table at the Birmingham Arms Fair

I really miss the fun and excitement of the old antique exhibitions that we used to do so I’ve decided to take a table at the forthcoming Birmingham Arms Fair on 16th June. 
Please, if any of you do attend then come and say hello, I’d love to meet and put faces to names.

I plan to take a cross section of swords from my collection….tanto, wakizashi, katana, Tachi etc -  from Koto to Shinsakuto. Many in original koshirae, some in shirasaya. Some quite nice things.

I’ll put a card on my table saying Colin/Matsunoki . Wake me up if I’ve dozed off please.

Hope to see some of you.

Best

Colin

• Like 7

Hi Colin, that’s great. I will bring my Kanetomo,  as you know it’s now sporting a new polish. My photos don’t do it credit. 
yes as you say , great to put a face to the messages . I hopefully should have another old friend , if it is finished . I will not say ??? But hopefully surprise you . Regards Brendan.

• Like 3

I certainly wish that I was in the UK then, but alas........................... I have never been to the B'ham Arms Fair, though I have attended and stalled out at the London Arms Fair.

Have a great time at the fair, and if possible, please post some photos.

Russ

• Thanks 1

If I still lived in Coventry, I would gladly come visit you...but I am back with the other unruly Yanks on this side of the pond. I wish you well at the show!

Dan

• Like 1