Wakizashi by MASAZANE? Help with a few characters and verification.

This one kinda threw me for a loop for a while. Some of the characters are very close together, so I was having issues telling one from another at times, and also there are a bunch I have simply never seen on Nihonto before. The characters also are a bit stylized, which made them harder for me to recognize. There is one I still cannot decide on definitively, as it looks like 朱 ?

As best I can tell, it reads:

金房隼人 ? 正真作 - KANABOU HAITANO ? MASAZANE SAKU

I found two smiths which may be the same smith, but neither is quite a match. I also couldn't find ANY under 正真 MASAZANE, just under the similar 正眞 MASAZANE.

https://nihontoclub.com/smiths/MAS855

https://nihontoclub.com/smiths/MAS849

Any help, tips, etc would be greatly appreciated!

pk24mei01.jpg

pk24sugata02.jpg

pk24sugata01.jpg

2 hours ago, Ray Singer said:

金房隼人承正眞作 - Kanabō Hayatoryō Masazane saku

The mei is very fresh and crisp to be of the purported time period. Gordon Robson specializes in this lineage. 

Yes, I can still see the chisel marks, though the raised area around isn't pronounced. This came in with a group of three, and the other two are younger blades, but definitely look older. All three were relatively recently polished.

This one does have a very nice temper line. I tried to get pictures but it's not easy. Eventually I'll make some type of setup to better photograph blades with a phone camera.pk24hamon01.thumb.jpg.4cc6819782303ae46858007582489f4f.jpg

pk24hamon02.jpg

pk24hamon03.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..