Tiny Japanese antiques/decoratives sellout

mareo1912

Hi Everyone,

letting go some of my decorative pieces that sadly have to leave as I do not have space for a 'bigger' Japanese corner anymore and safe tosogu+nihonto storage has priority ;)

As always I ship everything worldwide, so don't hesitate to ask.

A: Japanese tea cups, full set by the artist. Cup height 6.5cm, diameter 7.5cm. Price: 90 Euro for the set.

B: Tiny and highly decorative bonsai pot. The colour is amazing, you can gaze for an hour over this bowl and will find new tones of green, silver, blue, gold, sand, black. etc. Price: 140 Euro 10.5x8.3x2.2cm (LxWxH)

C: Bonsai / other decorative table, I used it on some bonsai shows to present one of my favorite bonsai (which I sadly have to sell as well...) a ~40 year old korean beech. Nice reddish would, solid and heavy, hosted Nihonto on a stand when not used for bonsai. Price: 120 Euro. 57x30x19cm (LxWxH)

D: Excellent Tsuba box, very solid and deep red colour. High quality mulberry edge box inside. 100 Euro.

Feel free to ask any questions and contact me via PM.

Best,

Marco

tea5.jpg

tea25215.jpg

bowl4.jpg

bowl2.jpg

bowl1.jpg

bowl3.jpg

table1.jpg

table3.jpg

box1.jpg

box2.jpg

box3.jpg

• Like 2

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..