Type 95 seppa early Pattern with Brass tsuba

robinalexander

Greetings 

I am in need of both the top and bottom seppa for Pattern 1 Copper Type 95

Yes, I know they are scarce as hens teeth but I have to try regardless of how long it takes.

I think the seppas from the second pattern with the slightly thinner brass tsuba would also suffice...or a wrecked one.

I have contacted a few dealers, collectors and set up a few searches but also posting here to finish off.

If you have any, or know where I can find two, could you PM me please.

A couple of pics attached of what I'm looking for. 

Thanks
Rob

Screenshot_20221110_182556_eBay.png

Screenshot_20221110_182800_Chrome.png

Screenshot_20221110_182513_Google.jpg

Here is some of the stuff I have.  The only set with small seppa is iron so probably for later type.  See the tsuba in the picture,  strange but it came with 2 large seppa. You can see where it was on the tsuba for a while as the patina shows where it was. I am learning. Nco is not my area but I have bought and sold dozens in the past year (3 last weekend). I never noticed the seppa.  I will pay more attention 

20221111_101443.jpg

• Like 1

Lucky to find the bottom brass seppa with Mark (thanks), however my quest will continue for a matching top seppa for the Pat. 1  copper 95. I will post pics of the size here FYI but when I receive the 'bottom seppa', I will open another Wanted thread..again with specs but also with pics to try and match the profile.

Tks

Screenshot_20221112_182050_Gallery.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..