Samurai Architect

BIG

That le corbusier style (older bauhaus) is not my style. It's cold, without heart and made for robots not for humans. I think most people will kill themselfs in such housings.

This kind of architecture is my style, i like it (a friend of mine).

post-3496-0-62302800-1511090332_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I consider Tadao Ando to be one of the world's greatest living architects. Self-taught, he is somehow able to create spiritually calming spaces utilizing the silky-smooth concrete surface for which he is known.

Check out his famous Church of the Light:

https://www.archdaily.com/101260/ad-classics-church-of-the-light-tadao-ando/5037f3b828ba0d599b000648-ad-classics-church-of-the-light-tadao-ando-drawings

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

That le corbusier style (older bauhaus) is not my style. It's cold, without heart and made for robots not for humans. I think most people will kill themselfs in such housings.

This kind of architecture is my style, i like it (a friend of mine).

attachicon.gifabendstimmung.jpg

Chris, your friend lives in this house? Wow.. what a house that is. You would never see something like that anywhere in North America. Almost looks like something out of ..Harry potter.. or something of the sort. Haha

• Like 1

Chris, your friend lives in this house? Wow.. what a house that is. You would never see something like that anywhere in North America. Almost looks like something out of ..Harry potter.. or something of the sort. Haha

Josh

he build this for one of his childs. It has 6 holidays flats for rent inside.

Over the last 30 years he built more than 300 houses in a very lovely stile.

some examples.

post-3496-0-36167700-1513080934_thumb.jpg

Peter übernachte da mal ein Wochenende. Ist nicht sehr teuer und absolut toll!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one, unless your post is really relevant and adds to the topic..